Friday, September 4, 2009

Dexter by Design

Jeff Lindsay's latest installment in the "Dexter" series, Dexter By Design, will be hitting the shelves on September 8th. According to Reuters, Lindsay is said to have admitted that "sometimes he creates a victim who reminds him of a person he would like to see done away with.
"'I'm not saying I'm different from anybody else, I think we all have a list' of enemies, he said. 'One of the reasons people like Dexter is that he does something about it.'

Perhaps everyone is a little bit diabolical? Or is that just me? Okay, I'm a lot diabolical. For instance I remember reading Fight Club for the first time and thinking "ooh I've thought that before." Either way, we've got this book to look forward to next week! Well, those of us that don't go off the deep end and try to blow up a building via our split personality...

No comments:

Post a Comment